Sewing & Embroidery Clubs
Free Sewco Sewing Club membership for the first year is a bonus with any sewing machine or overlocker purchase. Monthly Club meetings are held in several sessions during the week and weekends- check the latest calendar for dates.
At these demonstration events, a project is made showing a new technique, or showcasing a new product. Club notes help you make the item at home.
Club members are entitled to a 10% discount on haberdashery, needles, presser feet, parts, books, quilting accessories and fabric and wadding. Extra spot specials are available only to members.
Club Membership also entitles you to a 10% discount on sewing machine and overlocker service and repairs.
Membership renewal is $42.50 per year after the first free year.
Sewco is the place where our customers become our friends and friends with others who understand the joy of sewing.
Embroidery Club is for those who own an embroidery machine or would like to, with demonstrations of different projects each month. These are in addition to those shown at Sewing Club. Customers are taught new techniques and shown new products to make their embroideries easier and expand their knowledge. We hold 2 sessions each month. Club notes provided at each session.
Embroidery Club members receive the same discounts as Sewing Club members. This means that any embroidery design discs you buy are reduced by 10%.
Embroidery Club meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 10-12 or 1-3, and the 2nd Saturday of the month from 1-3.
Please check our calendar for dates.
To belong to both Sewing and Embroidery Clubs, fees increase to only $55 per year.
Sewco Sewing & Patchwork Centre
12 extra benefits you receive with the purchase of a sewing machine or overlocker. Valued over $312.50
SEWCO SEWING and PATCHWORK CENTRE
Big Top Shopping Centre
1290 Logan Rd Mt Gravatt – 3849 4176
http://.sewcosewingandpatchwork.com – updated regularly to keep you in the loop!
1. Competitive pricing on all machine and overlockers
2. Comprehensive lesson on how to operate your sewing machine or overlocker (Normally $70/hour)
3. FREE membership to Sewco Sewing Club (Normally $42.50/year) to Mother’s Day of the following year
4. Monthly meetings to learn new sewing techniques, products and machines. Cost $5 and go in the draw to win a Sewco gift voucher
5. FREE weekly email newsletter with special discounts offered to Sewco Sewing Club Members
6. 10% discount on all haberdashery, wadding, stabilizers, sewing feet, needles,
accessories, parts, books, quilting accessories, selected software and patterns
7. 10% discount on servicing your machine or overlocker
8. Classes available on all aspects of sewing, machine embroidery, patchwork and quilting.
9. Software experts on staff to answer your queries.
10. 7 Day a week trading for all your needs.
11. Website to check out the latest news and product information from us and our suppliers.
12. Help with all your sewing queries from Lesley and her friendly, experienced Team.
Just phone us on 07 3849 4176 or email us at email@example.com or drop in again for the friendly Sewco experience-
“Where our customers become our friends”