Janome release their BRAND NEW MC500E Embroidery Machine – available at Sewco in October!
We are excited to give you sneak peaks of models that were only shown last night at the Janome Institute Conference in the USA that Lesley is currently attending. Lesley is having a ball test driving exciting new machines and gaining as much valuable information as she can to share with us all on her return.
The new release MC500E is the latest release embroidery only machine to join the Janome ranks. As yet we have not been given confirmation of the release price in Australia but have been told that a figure of under $3000 is not out of the question.
Pre-orders are being taken for the MC 500E as they are sure to be hugely popular and the first releases are certain to sell out quickly. Some of the features showcased on this machine are:
- Work space (width x height): 303.5mm x 120mm
- 5 white LED lights: 3 places
- Colour LCD screen
- Easy set bobbin / Easy bobbin winder
- Maximum embroidery area:
- 200 x 280mm
- Built-in embroidery designs: 160
- Built-in Fonts: 6
- Embroidery Editor software included
- Maximum embroidery speed: 860spm
- Maximum stitches per design: 200,000
- Auto Thread Cutter with Jump thread trimming
For your perusal, following is the new release information available to us at present.