Brother has announced an Updated Software Version 1.30 for the ScanNCut
Brother have informed us that they have released the updated software version 1.30 for the ScanNCut series on the Brother Solutions Center website. This update software will provide a range of functions to further assist you in getting the most out out your machine. These features are listed below and we have added the link to follow at the bottom to take you to the website.
1. The following features have been added.
- Undoing an Operation.
- Enlarging the Pattern by 400%.
- Moving Patterns after Displaying Enlarged.
- Changed the name of the “Delete Size” key on the image editing screen and the default setting.
2. The following features have been improved.
- Converting recalled data to cutting line.
- Welding (Merging outlines of multiple patterns) feature.
3. The following feature has been added to the models of CM550DX
- Cutting an Appliqué Piece.
(* This feature is only available on CM550DX, CM550 or CM840.)
Brother have provided the manual regarding the additional features on the website. For details, please refer to the Downloads pages for each product on Brother Solutions Center.
To visit the product support pages on Brother Solutions Center, please select your country or Others (English) on the following pages.