Brother Dream Machine XV8500D has arrived! Join us at our Launch Event November 22nd.
We are excited to announce that we have just finished unpacking the Brand New DREAM MACHINE from Brother. This state of the art machine has been long anticipated in Australia and we thrilled to announce that we will be holding a Launch Event on Saturday 22nd November starting at 9.15am. Jenenne from Brother will be here demonstrating all the unbelieveable benefits and features that this sewing and embroidery machine has to offer. If you would love to attend, please call the store on 38494176 and register a place at the launch. We certainly hope that you will be able to come along and join us.
- Sewing, embroidery, quilting and crafting machine
- 10.1″ high definition LCD display, the largest in its class, with expandable library of over 40 built-in HD tutorial videos
- Expansive 11.25″ needle to arm (56 square inches of workspace)
- Extra-large 360 x 240mm (14″ x 9.5″) embroidery area illuminated with our brightest lighting system
- InnovEye 2 camera-like technology now with up to 2x the scanning speed and up to 3x the resolution
- My Design Centre which integrates InnovEye 2 Technology with design techniques like line art scanning, illustration scanning and the ability to create stippling and free-motion-like stitching without the use of a PC, software or stitch regulation
- ScanImation Scanning Frame allows users to easy scan drawings or printed clip art using InnovEye 2 Technology
- Virtual Stitch Preview lets you see your desired stitch superimposed on your project
- 939 built-in embroidery designs including 166 designs featuring Disney characters, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 22 embroidery lettering fonts
- 726 built-in stitches, including 15 styles of one-step buttonholes, one four-step buttonholes and five sewing fonts