Babylock Presentation with Michelle on Tuesday 1st October
Are you in the market for a new overlocker? Why not come along to a no pressure presentation on Tuesday 1st October when Michelle from Babylock will be visiting the store to showcase the “Rolls Royce” of overlockers. These brilliant machines will be featured in a two session class and demonstration on the day. Come along and explore the new store, see this machine in a no pressure environment and join in the fun of the day, but please make sure you register your interest by calling us at the store on 3849 4176, as there are limited spaces available on the day.
The morning session starting at 9.30am will showcase all the benefits and features that this top of the line overlocker can offer.
The afternoon session will start at 1pm and will feature all the feet that can be used to utilize your machine to the full.
If you decide to purchase one of the top line machines, Rhonda holds classes featuring the Babylock overlocker, so once you purchase your own Babylock, your education and learning on this machine can continue as Rhonda steps you through the features of this exciting machine.
Here is just one of the fantastic overlockers that Babylock has to offer.
The Babylock Evolution.
The advanced 8-thread Evolution serger brings you the latest evolution in threading technology with ExtraordinAir™ threading. With just one push of a button, ExtraordinAir takes your thread through all three loopers at once, instantly, with a gust of air.
• ExtraordinAir™ Threading
• Automatic Thread Delivery System
• Pure Lighting with 3 LED lights
• Full-Featured Differential Feed – 2 to 1 Ratio – gathering – 3 to 4 Ratio – stretching
• Built-in thread cutter
• Electronic foot control
• Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
• Built-in accessory storage
• Built-in ribbon/tape guide
• Easy full-color threading chart Advanced
• Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
• Serging options from 2 to 8 threads
• Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
• Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
• Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
• Heavy duty cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
• Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
• Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 – 7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on Expressive stitches
• Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 – 4mm
• Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
• Side thread cutter • Up to 1,500 stitches per minute Other
• Household Needle System – HAx1SP – 130/705H – ELx705CF