NEW LED LIGHTS
- Position Vacant – Are you a Machine Embroidery Enthusiast?
- Exciting and educational classes still available in 2014 – Overlocker, ScanNCut, Kids and many more
- Sew and Tell October – Childrens Fashion, Baby gift ideas, stunning Quilts and so much more on show
- Accuquilt GO! Big Electric Cutter is here soon! – see it in action during our December Club meeting.
- Beautiful Floriani Embroidery and Quilting Threads have arrived
We are sad to announce that our georgeous “Embroidery Gugu” Julie has announced that she is going to retire at the end of this year. Due to this, we are now looking for someone who can take up the Machine Embroidery teaching roster here at Sewco. If you have a wide knowledge of Machine Embroidery
The year is almost over and Christmas will be here soon – but we still have many more informative and fun classes to be had before Santa comes to visit. We have classes to help you learn just how much you can do with your Overlocker, ScanNCut classes to learn how to utilise this amazing
We had a busy day at Club last Tuesday where we had a wide and varied range of Sew and Tell bought in for everyone to see. From Baby Rugs, Quilts, Kids clothes and so much more, we were all inspired by the creative work that these talented ladies had to share. I am sure
Accuquilt GO! Big Electric Cutter is here soon! – see it in action during our December Club meeting.
As we announced in our last Snippets the NEW Accuquilt GO! Electric Cutter will be arriving in November. We will be featuring this amazing machine during Club in December so make sure you put a note in your diary for Tuesday 9th December so that you can be one of the first to see everything
To compliment the beautiful Floriani Software that we featured recently, we are happy to announce that we are now stocking the Floriani Embroidery and Quilting threads. With Metallic, Micro thread and a range or colours for each season, there is sure to be a colour to compliment your Embroidery project. The Micro thread is magic