- Our American order is here – just a sneak peak of some of the new items that have arrived.
- Are you a Creative Woman? We invite you to visit the Womens Creative Centre in Greenslopes.
- Sew and Tell for May at Sewco
- Mothers Day specials available until 31st May on selected machines, feet and accessories!
- New classes announced at Sewco – Babylock, Creative Grids, Go Cutter, Kids and more
We are still unpacking the latest American order but we thought we would show you just some of the wonderful new items that are available now in the store. With this American order we are pleased to announce that Soft N Stable is back in stock in pre-packs. We are hoping to have it available
One of our lovely long time customers Sue, came into the store the other day and was telling how us she has discovered an inspirational group of women who run the Womens Creative Centre at the Greenslopes Shopping Mall. This not for profit organisation is run like a Co-op with the group having been together
Inspirational creativity was certainly on show this month with the ladies who attended our Club morning showing some amazing completed projects. We had quilts, table runners, centre pieces showcasing not only patchwork skills but also cutwork and embroidery designs. Remember to bring in your completed pieces for us to see as we love to share
Why not come and visit us this week before the Mothers Day specials come to an end. Many suppliers have extended their specials until 31st May but you will have to be quick if you want to take advantage of some of the amazing deals on offer. If you want to layby your purchase that
Here at Sewco our teachers pride themselves in offering a wide variety of both educational and fun classes. They have been busily working to get some new classes added to the calendar so we can release the July to December class lists in the next couple of weeks but we thought we would offer a