- Exciting new products and specials annouced this week
- Sew and Tell at Sewco -brilliant projects to get your creative juices flowing!
- Sewing, Machine Applique, Software, Embroidery and Club – classes and project fun for everyone
- It’s Christmas in July with the New Release Anita Goodesign collections this month
- Sewco Sewing and Patchwork Stocktake Specials – start Friday 27th June
When Rick was here on Tuesday he bought along some fantastic Shaggy Quilt kit sets. These kits are brilliant as you can purchase the kit and simply sew together as the shaggy’s are already pre-cut and all you need to do is sew the pieces together. Janome also released the brand new Essential RE18 Hoop
I am asked regularly about Sew and Tell items in Snippets. I love being able to show and share the exciting, colourful and creative pieces that come into the store once they have been completed. Many of these pieces are works of art have made with love. Many of these pieces were shared during Club
We have been busy over the past few weeks with wonderful classes and our Club morning, sharing our love of everything sewing, embroidery and patchwork. Jo has been busy helping the lovely ladies in her Own Choice sewing class, Di has been sharing her love of embroidery software with her 6D software class, Susan showed
We have just unpacked our Anita Goodesign machine embroidery CD’s for July and they are celebrating Christmas in July. If you are wanting to get a head start on your Christmas embroidery, there are some wonderful collections here to get your creative juices flowing. You can create your own cards or personalise your gift with
We have been busy stocktaking for the past two weeks and Lesley has now announced her Stocktake sale for 2014. There are a wide range of products on sale from fabrics to cottons through to scissors. If you are in the market for a fantastic deal, make sure you come along and don’t miss out.